Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Spike


ENTRY 3


Moving on from "Bumpy the TriBot", I made "Spike". Aside from the extra rubber feet for added traction, and different placement of the tail(so he wouldn't sting himself in the head), Spike's construction remains virtually unchanged(except for the claws, I thought those bionicle ones looked cheesy).

I never took the time to do anything with NXT-G, so I'm not sure what all the Lego Spike was supposed to do, but my Spike wanders around until he feels as though something is too close and stings it. He then turns around and continues his wandering.

Soon I'll create a "Downloads" section where you can download the NXC code for each NXT-GEN entry. As such I won't be putting Spike's NXC code in this post but you can download it, as well as the code for all previous entries(including CrapBot) by clicking on the appropriate links under "Downloads".

- FuseUnison

-Quote of the Post-
"Try not to become a man of success,...
but a man of value."
- Albert Einstein

No comments: